Decent Pictures Posted
in this picture Mike Watson, Dux, Fabian, Usher,Singleton, Gino, Link Williams
Dux will fill in the xxx
I fixed the xxx LOL
Cumulative Update for SharePoint Server 2007 and Windows SharePoint Server 2007 are ready for download.
To keep all files in a SharePoint installation up to date, the following sequence is recommended:
1. Service Pack 2 for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and language packs
2. Service Pack 2 for Office SharePoint Server 2007 and language packs
3. Bugfix 971620 (which fixes the trial issue; this fix will be included in the next round of cumulative updates)
4. June Cumulative Update package for Windows SharePoint Services 3.0
5. June Cumulative Update package for Office SharePoint Server 2007
Please note: Starting from the April Cumulative Update, the packages will no longer install on a farm without a service pack installed. You must have installed either Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2 prior to the installation of the cumulative updates.
After applying the preceding updates, run the SharePoint Products and Technologies Configuration Wizard, or “psconfig -cmd upgrade -inplace b2b -wait” in the command line. This needs to be done on every server in the farm with SharePoint installed. The version of content databases should be 12.0.6510.5000 after successfully applying these updates…
source: SPTech Report is published by BZ Media LLC, Huntington, NY
More info may be taken from MS Public site at http://blogs.msdn.com/groove_development_team/archive/2009/05/13/makeover-for-groove-sharepoint-workspace-2010.aspx
Error thrown when trying to open documents directly from MOSS 2007 using Technical Preview of Office 2010
The work around is to basically download a copy, edit it, then upload it and check back in.
Link here please: